We are thrilled to announce that Tuesday, May 27, 2014, from 5 pm to close (11:30 pm) is the 2nd Annual FOCRLS Benefit Night at Flatbread Pizza in Davis Square!
NEW! RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED BELOW. TICKETS ARE $2 EACH OR 6 for $10.
- Football signed by New England Patriots defensive end Rob Ninkovich, donated by the New England Patriots
- Baseball signed by Red Sox infielder Will Middlebrooks, donated by the Boston Red Sox
- Falcons’ Pride Basket,donated by Jacquie Cesario, CRLS Faculty Member
- Grendel’s Den gift card, donated by Kari Kuelzer, CRLS Class of ’88
- Write Aide – 1 hour writing session with Elaine Schear, writing coach and FOCRLS President
- Breakfast Basket, donated by Sandra Lima, CRLS Class of ’98
- Wine Basket, donated by Sandra Lima, CRLS Class of ’98
- Henry Bear’s Park gift cards, donated by FOCRLS
- Handmade Soap Basket, donated by Elisa Pepe, CRLS parent
- Signed and framed b&w photo of Half Dome, donated by Derrick Jackson, Boston Globe columnist, photographer, and CRLS parent
- Wet Paint Nail Spa gift card, donated by Michelle Phoenix, Cambridge business owner
Here is your chance to enjoy scrumptious, hearth-baked pizza from one of the pioneering restaurants in MA for the local and organic food movement. Whether you eat in or take out, the Flatbread Company will donate $1.75 for every small pizza sold and $3.50 for every large pizza sold to FOCRLS, which will support our various initiatives at the high school.
Last year was the inaugural year: FOCRLS earned $598 from 96 small pizzas and 117 large pizzas, and $402 was made in raffle sales and donations that night. Let’s top that this year!
Why not make it a night out with pizza and bowling? Bowling is available on site. There are ten bowling lanes: five lanes for reservations and five lanes for walk-ins (first come, first serve). Bowling information can be found here.
ALUMS: There will be an alumni networking hour at the bar from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Connect with others!
GROUPS: There is a call-ahead seating option available. Reservations are recommended for parties of 8 or more.
Check out Flatbread’s website here. Flatbread Pizza is located at Sacco’s Bowl Haven, 45 Day Street, Somerville, MA — steps away from the Davis Square T stop on the Red Line.
Please help spread the word. Invite your friends and family.
See you there!