We are thrilled to announce that Tuesday, February 26, 2013, from 5 pm to close (11:30 pm) is FOCRLS Benefit Night at Flatbread Pizza in Davis Square!
NEW! RAFFLE PRIZES LISTED BELOW. TICKETS ARE $2 EACH OR 6 for $10.
- Autographed football by Patriots’ wide receiver, Brandon Lloyd – donated by the New England Patriots.
- Falcon’s Pride Basket (an assortment of things including t-shirt, bag ornament, pens & lanyard) – donated by CRLS teacher and senior class advisor, Jacquie Cesario and the senior class board.
- Soul.Train A Mind and Body Fitness Studio Gift Card (includes a 5 pack of group exercise classes, 1 hour fitness consultation, and 1 hour personal training session (valued at $250.00) – donated by Jonathan Medeiros, CRLS Class of’98.
- Two Gift Cards for $50 for Tommy Doyle’s – donated by Garrett Tingle, CRLS Class of ’99 and Tommy Doyle’s.
- Brunch gift basket (includes Stonewall Kitchen Pancake and Waffle mix and Wild Maine Blueberry Spread, blueberry scone mix, maple syrup, coffee, and tea) donated by the Lima sisters: Lisa Lima-Soares, CRLS Class of ’92, Christina Lima, CRLS Class of ’96, and Sandra Lima, CRLS Class of ’98.
- Framed hand-painted tribal print from North India – donated by FOCRLS.
- Express Facial with Candyce at Salon Capri (valued at $65.00) – donated by Salon Capri in Newton Highlands.
- Health consultations – donated by Noah McIntyre, CRLS Class of ’99.
- Handmade Soap Basket – donated by CRLS parent Elisa Pepe.
- Party Gift Basket (includes wine, baked goods, and the like) – donated by FOCRLS.
- Henry Bear’s Park (Porter Square) $50 Gift Certificate – donated by FOCRLS.
- Spectacular nature photography note cards by anonymous donor – donated by FOCRLS.
Here is your chance to enjoy scrumptious, hearth-baked pizza from one of the pioneering restaurants in MA for the local and organic food movement. Whether you eat in or take out, the Flatbread Company will donate $1.75 for every small pizza sold and $3.50 for every large pizza sold to FOCRLS, which will support our various initiatives at the high school. There will also be a raffle that evening of exciting local prizes (need not be present to win).
Why not make it a night out with pizza and bowling? Bowling is available on site. There are ten bowling lanes: five lanes for reservations and five lanes for walk-ins (first come, first serve). Bowling information can be found here.
ALUMS: There will be an alumni networking hour at the bar from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Connect with others!
GROUPS: There is a call-ahead seating option available. Reservations are recommended for parties of 8 or more.
Check out Flatbread’s website here. Flatbread Pizza is located at Sacco’s Bowl Haven, 45 Day Street, Somerville, MA — steps away from the Davis Square T stop on the Red Line.
Read the article on the upcoming event in the Cambridge Chronicle, published on 2/18/2013.
Please help spread the word. Invite your friends and family.
See you there!