Wow, what an amazing community-building event at Flatbread Pizza in Davis Square last week, Tuesday, February 26, 2013!! From our benefit event, FOCRLS raised $1,000 from the pizza sales and raffle. We would not have been able to raise these funds without the support of our supporters and alumni. Check out the photos on Facebook here.
We must say the flatbread pizzas were delicious; our supporters, alumni, and guests were excited to participate in our first benefit night at Flatbread; and some of our guests chose to bowl, while others tried their luck with our raffle donated by several alumni and local businesses. The benefit night was truly an evening to remember.
FOCRLS would like to thank our generous raffle donors, supporters, and alumni for supporting us with our event. The funds raised from our benefit night will go towards furthering our current and future initiatives for students, faculty, and alumni.
Thanks again for everyone who stopped by for our benefit night at Flatbread Pizza in Davis Square!
Thank you to our raffle donors:
- Autographed Patriots’ Football by wide receiver, Brandon Lylod, donated by the New England Patriots
- Soul.Train. A Mind and Body Fitness Studio Gift Certificate donated by Jonathan Medeiros, CRLS Class of ‘98
- Falcons’ Pride Basket donated by CRLS teacher, Jacquie Cesario and senior class board
- Health Consultations donated by Noah McIntyre, CRLS Class of ‘98
- Express Facial at Salon Capri donated by Salon Capri in Newton Highlands
- Handmade Soap Basket donated by CRLS parent, Elisa Pepe
- Tommy Doyle’s Gift Cards donated by Garrett Tingle, CRLS Class of ’99 and Tommy Doyle’s
- Brunch Gift Basket donated by the Lima sisters: Lisa Lima-Soares, CRLS Class of ’92, Christina Lima, CRLS Class of ’96, and Sandra Lima, CRLS Class of’ 98
- Party Gift Basket donated by FOCRLS
- Henry Bear’s Park in Porter Square Gift Certificate donated by FOCRLS
- Framed Tribal Print donated by FOCRLS
- Spectacular Notecards donated by FOCRLS